Aug 1, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

WOOFLESS WEDNESDAY

More Wordless Wednesday participants.
Of course, as always, click on the photos for larger views.



This is my new playmate. He calls himself Norm or Calvin, cuz one's his middle name. He is lots of fun to play with in the dog park and I like the way he's nice to Mom and me both. If he didn't tell such tall tales we would keep him forever, but I think he might not be around for too long. I know Mom likes him a lot, but she's getting pretty tired of his stories. We'll enjoy his company for now and see what happens.

Happy Woofless Wednesday.
Remember to say HI to me and leave me some loving.

5 comments:

Jenn in Holland said...

Hi ya! You really tell it like it is, I appreciate that! Fun commentary.

jams o donnell said...

Definitely calling it as you see it! Happy WW!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I'm glad you've made a nice friend, Reba. :) Sorry to hear you don't think he'll be around all that long.

Anonymous said...

ha--funny. Great shot though.

Gattina said...

Oh you play with a story teller ! Does he also tell you stories when you cannot sleep ??