Aug 6, 2007

Manic Monday - Lie


Welcome to another
DOGIC MONDAY
(Manic Monday to humans)

Mr. Mo over at It's a Blog Eat Blog World chose the word lie for today's theme for Manic Monday.


I'm a pretty active girl, but sometimes even I have to lie down and rest. After being at the dog park and getting a good workout playing with my friends, I often spend most of the evening lying on the floor snoozing at Mom's feet as she watches TV or works on her computer. Today I had fun at the dog park. Mom was sitting at a table with her books, doing what she called homework for a course she's taking, so I played with other dogs that came by, and I laid down on the ground beside Mom sometimes too.

In this pikture I was out on a walk with Mom & her friend Bev. I was a bit tired so thought I'd lie down and wait for them to catch up a bit. That was a fun day too. We walked in the hills by a big lake and a bunch of cows.

So now leave me some of your nice words so Mom knows your really do exist and that I really do have friends other than in the dog park.

Learn more about Manic Monday here.


7 comments:

Durward Discussion said...

Woof Woof, You are obviously a wonderful companion who would never "lie down on the job".

Jersey - The Furry Diva said...

Walking is so much fun, Reba. You made me a bit hungry... a bunch of cows = a bunch of steaks ;)

How do you lie down for a dog nap?

*woof*

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh you little cutie you! (scratches under the chin)...

smiles, auntie bee

Unknown said...

Love your picture, Reba! It shows how much fun you´ve had =)

Anonymous said...

what a great MM post.

Linda said...

That was a great post you have there, Reba, and I don't blame you in the least for lying down to wait or to rest once in awhile as I'm sure it gets even more tiring running around on four feet than we humans do on two!

Travis Cody said...

Sounds like a most excellent day. And what a lovely neckerchief you were wearing.

**tosses Scooby snacks**

Now I'd leave some extra Scooby snacks if I could be sure you would just gobble them all up as soon as I turn my back.