Sep 6, 2007

Friday's Feast - #7

Friday's Feast
Food Fur Smart Dawgs


Appetizer
Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel?

HUNGRY

Soup
What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn?

Not so hot so much more comfortable than summer. Remember I always wear a fur coat, year round.

Salad
Have you ever had any bad experiences online?

Nope, not even one.

Main Course
Name three things that make you happy daily.

Food; pats; walks at the dog park; doggy cookies. Yes, I know that's 4... I can count.

Dessert
What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without?

The one and only thing I ever use to clean anything, and I use it every day.... my tongue.


Check out Fridays' Feast... see more participants for this week.

Please leave me your Barks, Woofs, Licks and other signs of love.
Your words brighten my day.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, lucky you get doggy cookies!! Have a wooftastic Friday.

Gattina said...

I hope the shopping was worthwhile ! Wouf, wauwau and whoof !

Eleisia said...

woof! woof! Good girl. What a smart dog!

Anonymous said...

Bahahahaha . . .I guess you would use your tongue.

Buddy and Sophie send their regards. :-)

Lady of Musotopia said...

Great feast Reba!
Enjoy those doggy cookies and have a great weekend! :D

maiylah said...

fun feast! yes, you can count ... :)
enjoy the weekend, Reba!
*woof*woof*

Anonymous said...

Fun feast here!:) my firs time to visit! Happy Friday:)

Hootin Anni said...

RoflmFurrO!!!
That's a hoot. I wasn't surprised at your serving for dessert now, not at all.

Unknown said...

LOL Great feast!

Bea said...

He he he he! You're a hoot. :-)

Linda said...

I was expecting your dessert!! Woof, Woof

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed at how well you type with your paws! :)

Anonymous said...

Great feast...Happy FF.

Julie said...

We have the same thing for #1. I thought it was just me...