Sep 7, 2007

My New Job

Well, Mom's gone and done it. She signed my bloggy up to work for PayPerPost. Yup, she's puttin' me to work so I can earn money for my own doggy diet. I likes eating RAW food, and Mom says it's much healthier for me, but also much more costly than my regular food. It also takes more time to prepare it for me to eat, but Mom is willing to do that extra work for me if I can earn the money to buy raw meat for me.

So far my bloggy doesn't have much for page ranks, but Mom's gonna have to fix that for me. She's not sure where to get more energy and time to do a second blog, but will manage it somehow I'm sure.

Make sure to come back often and link to my bloggy so it will help to improve my page ranks and such. I'm going to start putting some more interesting stuff here too, to give everyone a reason to come more often... well, if you like dawgs anyway.

1 comment:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i do ppp honey and i luf it! i made lots of green papers too. you can haf fun wif it if you want to...

smiles, auntie bee