Sep 12, 2007

PPP issues

I did my first PPP op today and I was so proud of me... hey, $5 is about 1/3 of a bag of dog food, or a good raw steak, or 1/3 bag of doggy cookies. But then I went to submit it to PPP and it was refused cuz it was from my blog instead of Mom's blog. Now we don't know how to "switch" it. If any of you out there have 2 or more blogs working for PPP could you please let me know how this works? Then I can tell Mom and we can work together to earn money to feed me better. Thanks to you for your help. And thanks to Auntie Bee for her nice words to me.

EDIT:
Mom wrote to Kai at The Buzz Queen and asked her... then she thought to send a ticket to PPP and ask them. Both answered this morning with the same answer, haha. Now we both feels a bit sheepish (heehee, arf) cuz it was right in front of our eyez. We must've been real tired that late at night. :o) So now this will be under the ad instead of on top of it cuz I gotta change the date on the ad so I can claim it and get paid for it. Yip, yip, yip-eeeeee.

3 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

aww dogs need the love too.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well i only haf one dat is accepted so far but is it under "my blogs"? t

good luck, i luf your ad!

smiles, auntie bee

Anonymous said...

Well, now I feel silly... arf! and so does Mom, heehee. It's real easy. There's a drop down menu right there in front of our eyes where you select which blog to put it on.

So now I'm gonna change the date on my ad to post it today so I can claim it and get paid for it. hahaha... whoof, arf, BARK.