Sep 13, 2007

Friday's Feast #8

When was the last time you visited a hospital?

Never ever ever. I'm a real healthy dawg!

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?

Very. I love going to the dawg park and running around. When I don't do this for awhile I get so I bounce off walls and knock over furniture a lot.

Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)

Arf, Reba's Mom's! or Let Egos Go! haha

Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?

It would be a dog cookie club where hoomans and dogs all come to eat cookies and drink tea/coffee/water. I'd call it Whoof Your Cookies!

Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?

I have no carpet in my dog house, but the carpet in Mom's house is peach... or was at one time, hehe Whoof!

Check out Fridays' Feast... see more participants for this week.

Please leave me your Barks, Woofs, Licks and other signs of love.
Your words brighten my day.


13 comments:

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great feast. I liked your dessert. My feast is now up.

Anonymous said...

Reba--what a great group you would have. :-) I love the idea and the name--Whoof your cookies! How cute is that! I love your body part sentence. Egos are the best. Come on by my feast.

Melody said...

Great feast! "Whoof Your Cookies" is a nice name!

Happy Friday!

Unknown said...

I love your main course.

Have a wnderful weekend!

maiylah said...

hahaha ... love your salad, Reba!
*woof*woof*

Renee said...

Way too cute! Great feast!

Anonymous said...

Reba... great feast post. Can I join the cookie club?

Unknown said...

Lick! Slurp! Pant, pant, pant. Great feast, Reba.

From Sammi's dog, Angel

Lori said...

Snicker...great feast. Happy FF.

Anonymous said...

Yummy feast, Reba! :)

Anonymous said...

Zorro, Cleo, and I would TOTALLY join your Whoof Your Cookies club.

Anonymous said...

As always, a great feast, Reba!

Nita said...

Great feast! Have a great week!