Sep 17, 2007

Blogging Star Award

Blogging Star Award for new blogging friends

I'm a Blogging Star!

Whoof, woof!! I'm so excited! This is my first award for anything! Vic Grace from Cariboo Ponderer gave me this award. This award originated from Skittles' Place.

This award is for bloggers who shine their light throughout the Blogosphere. Some do it with humour, others with creativity, and others with their kind and thoughtful natures. We all know more than a few of them so why not give them some recognition?

I'm suppose to pass this award on to five other bloggers that I feel are a "Blogging Star".


I will let you know who I pass it on to real soon... I gotta go chew my bone until I figure this out. Arf, bark! Mom's not feelin' good as usual, so she's tryin' to rest ... so I'm goin' to be outside awhile.

No comments: