Sep 23, 2007

Manic Monday - Kit


Hi. Welcome to Reba's Run and to

Dogic Monday.

The word Mr. Mo (a.k.a. Not The Mama) at It's A Blog Eat Blog World chose for us to blog about this week is kit.


Earlier this year, Mom took me on a trip to the Kootenays to visit our good friend Cam and to meet Kai (she lived there then, but moved away now) and Claire (she came all the way from Scotland to visit friends and we got to meet her while she was here). It was so wonderful and I had sooooo much fun. I hope we go on lots more trips together like that.

When we travel, Mom takes some suit cases with her "stuff" in 'em. Well, I need a kit of stuff too. What kind of kit does a dawg need, you ask? Well, let me tell you then:

Reba's Kit Contents:
- dawg food (this can be kibble or raw meet & veggies... I like the raw better)
- dishes: 1 fur my food & 1 fur my water, usually we use small buckets
- halti & leash ... just in case we go somewhere that I can't run free. In the Kootenays we walked downtown to the car show on main street and we walked in the Nelson Park with Claire when we was there. I needed to wear my "safety gear" there. We also had a real nice long walk along the banks of Kootenay River and I was able to run free there. By the way, if you don't know, a halti is like a horses halter, but it's smaller to fit a dawg's head.
- brush
- plastic bags for pickin' up my poops
- a whole bunch 'a doggy cookies!!!!

Yup, we gotta take the whole kit 'n caboodle. (Hey, what's a caboodle?)

Oh ya, guess I should tell you.... I like chasing my "brother". He's really Mom's kitty cat and it's fun to chase him cuz he runs. Sometimes he doesn't run so I don't dare bug him then cuz he's got sharp clawzes.



Enjoy your Manic Monday!

Learn more about Manic Monday here.

14 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

sounds like a really good kit to me honey! hope you get to go on lots and lots of trips to use it too!

smiles, auntie bee

Jersey - The Furry Diva said...

A whole bunch of doggie cookies... I wouldn´t mind to carry a kit filled with cookies from here to... to... a land far far away

I´m late on your MEME, but I´ll post tomorrow, I promise. My hooman mommy is a busy bee, last week´s been a... what did she say... MESS I guess. She needed the compooter for a new web project herself, so I didn´t have a chance to post. Hope you don´t mind. Thanks for the tag, Reba!

*woof*

Durward Discussion said...

Woof and a good ear scratch Reba.

Your URL still has two periods between blogspot and com, so the link doesn't work.

Cats are really strange creatures. They keep changing their minds, not like good dependable doggy types.

Unknown said...

Very good entry, Reba! Jersey prefers the raw things, too - especially carrots... and cookies *LOL*

*leaving some cookies for Reba*

Mo and The Purries said...

Hi Reba!
That's a great kit!
don't forget some bottled water in your kit!

Anonymous said...

woof--always make sure you are well prepared :)

Linda said...

Sounds like all stuff that no dog should leave home without! Great idea that you have a packing list just like your Mom!

Now go chase your brother again for awhile!

Sandee said...

Reba, I'm glad that you were nice to my kitties. You are such a good dog. I love your kit post today too. You have a wonderful MM. :)

Mary said...

I don't have a doggy, but those are all great tips! Happy MM!

Anonymous said...

Great job here, Reba! :)

Your kit sounds yummy.

Now come over here for a tummy rub.

Sherry Lewis said...

What a great kit, Reba. It sounds like you are much nicer to your "brother" than my dog is to hers. She likes to pick her kitty up by the head and carry him around the house. Fortunately, she doesn't hurt her brother when she does this, and he still licks her when they're on the bed together, so I guess he doesn't mind. But still....

Julie said...

Great idea for a kit! I'm glad I stopped by!

Parlancheq said...

Plastic bags...can't be without those! :)

Travis Cody said...

Scooby snacks!!

**tosses a bunch**

And frisbees too!!