Sep 13, 2007

Holiday Offers

Earning Dog Cookies
Where would you like to go for a holiday? I don't mean where could you go with the budget you have, but where would you love to go if you had lots of money? Or if you got really good deals on your flight, hotels and car rentals? Be is a short break, maybe weekend breaks or even longer? How about Paris? Rome? Barcelona? Or maybe you'd prefer Venice? Prague? How about Vienna? Or Nice! I think Nice would be nice, lol.

I've often thought how great it woul be to go to Venice. I'd love to ride in gondolas, to look out my hotel room window down onto the canals with the gondolas floating down them, to hear the singing of the Italian men. I'd love to walk along the streets of the city and across the bridges I've seen in pictures. Would I want to do this alone? No way. With a family member or good friend? Well, better than alone, but not quite what I had in mind. This seems like somewhere to go with a romantic partner.

Dialaflight is a leading independent UK travel company offering flights, hotels & travel ideas worldwide for your weekend breaks, short breaks or city breaks.

1 comment:

Berni said...

Hi there is an award waiting for you at my place.

I would like to go to the Greek Islands, looks fabulous to me