Sep 9, 2007

Manic Monday - Clue

Hi. Welcome to Reba's Run and to

Dogic Monday.

The word Mr. Mo (a.k.a. Not The Mama) at It's A Blog Eat Blog World chose for us to blog about this week is clue.


It’s Saturday evening as I write this and awhile ago Mom let me inside and after I ate my dinner I went into the living room. I found that Mom was doing some sewing… she was working on a cushion just for me! She had a bed spread that used to be on her bed but for a long time now I’ve been using it for my bed, well she cut that up into pieces to make my cushion… the mattress for my new bed. So she sewed up a big bag and was stuffing it with sheep’s fleece and I got so excited and happy… it was just incredible. So then I start jumping around and knocking Mom around cuz I was so excited and happy, and I was starting to bounce off walls and furniture and stuff and knocking Mom around and such and then suddenly Mom quit working and put the cushion down and it’s not even finished yet. I don’t get it. I don’t have a clue why she didn’t pet me and hold me down with both hands and still work on my new bed too all at the same time I mean ya know I needed to be given lots of love and attention and I was real excited and I wanted my new bed right away and I want to go to bed on my new bed but now it’s not going to get done and I’m so sad and bummed out… so I’m going to sleep. Gnight!

PS. If you have a please give it to me…. Just leave it for me in the comment part of my bloggy… k! Kewl!


Enjoy your Manic Monday!


Learn more about Manic Monday here.

10 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well honey i have no idea why she would do that stuff!! doesn't sound right to me. maybe she just doesn't haf a clue how happy you are!!

smiles, auntie bee

Anonymous said...

wow, what a lucky pup to get some new digs HAND sewn!!

Durward Discussion said...

Rowff! You mama probably knew that you needed an ear scratch and hug more than you needed a new bed right away. I'll clue her in that you are excited about the new cushion.

Unknown said...

I have to admit that I admire the creativity of your blog ... and the freedom that you provide to Reba!

My Manic Monday post is up & running!

peace, Villager

Gattina said...

I have no clue how you handle the keyboard with your big paws !! Must be very difficult for you ! Your bed will be ready if not today then tomorrow (here it is already tomorrow and I just got up) she is just a little lazy that can happen ! wooofff!

Anonymous said...

enjoy your new bed!

Anonymous said...

New bed? That's extry cool! I've been eyeing the dog beds at Costco lately for myself and I'm a human bean!

But a handmade one...That's made with lots of love!

Stine said...

Oh, dear - you poor thing, you.
You just keep bouncing and panting 'till she gets it DONE!

Jenny McB said...

Poor pup to be left without a clue, hopefully you are sleeping in comfort tonight.

Travis Cody said...

LOL! Puppies get way too excited!

**sets down some scooby snacks for Reba**