Sep 27, 2007

Friday's Feast - #10

Friday's Feast
Food Fur Smart Dawgs



Appetizer
How are you today?

WOOFNDERFUL!!

Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.

ER, Boston Legal, Desperate Housewives

I know that's unusual fur a dawg, but I'm an unusual dawg.

Salad
What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?

Pouring rain when I was in the back of the truck with no shelter... so I crawled in the window and got Mom's seat all hairy, arf, arf. But Mom didn't get mad cuz she was glad I was dry. Oh, by the way, she was away from the truck at the time.

Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?

Anywhere Mom is, that's where I want to be too. Nothing else matters.

Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?

My fur coat! Oh, and sometimes my colar.


Check out Fridays' Feast... see more participants for this week.

Please leave me your Barks, Woofs, Licks and other signs of love.
Your words brighten my day.

14 comments:

Gattina said...

What ??? you are watching Desperate Housewives ? I thought you would prefer Lassie or another dog movie, lol ! Meauw !

bonggamom said...

Wish I had a fur coat to wear!

Anonymous said...

great and woofly dog answers! Tell your mom to have a good Weekend.

Anonymous said...

what a sweet main course ... love it! :)

happy friday, Reba!
*woof*woof*

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Reba. Thanks for visiting my feast. When I read your message, I was wondering about the fur coat. Now I understand. :)

I think it's sweet that the place doesn't matter as long as you are close to your Mom.

Anonymous said...

ggrrr... nice feast! thanks for barking at my site!happy FF!

Anonymous said...

Hehe..cute dessert!:) Woof! woof!
Happy Firday:)

Jersey - The Furry Diva said...

Ooooh, a feast - sounds delicious, Reba!

I guess I´ll try feasting next week

*woof*

Rox said...

I LOVE your feast!
Happy FF!!

Linda said...

A yummy feast. You deserve a doggie treat!!

Marsha said...

thanks for stopping by my feast and my Ginger says she likes your feast especially! she gives it 5 woofs. she sleeps in fur too!

Anonymous said...

You get 10 woofs, Reba, for another great feast! I can see you love "mom" very much! One day I shall borrow your fur coat! *smiles* Thank you for stopping by and dining with me.

Renee said...

Great feast! Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

This is an interesting blog. I´m here for the second time and find every day new interesting details.