Sep 20, 2007

Friday's Feast - #9




Appetizer
What is your favorite type of art?

Landscaping is an art form and I, as a dog, like landscaping. I love to run and play on the grass, to get my feet and legs wet in the "water feature" and to look pretty beside the flowers.

Soup
When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?

I get free meals every day. My Mom pays for them. That was part of the agreement when she adopted me when I was a 7 week old puppy. I also get a doggy cookie before bed every night. And lots of love and attention every day too.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?

I'm very emotional... very excitable. I get very excited at the least little thing, and I get upset if I think anything is a threat to Mom. But most of the time I smile lots and love to go get people to pet me, even if I don't know them. So maybe a 9 or 10.

Main Course
Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?

None. I have my blog but I don't bother with an email account or address... I used one of Mom's for the sign up of my bloggy.

Dessert
To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?

I don't. I wear my big fur coat 24/7. I like being in the house with Mom where it is warm, though.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great feast! Have a great weekend ahead :)

Ginafish said...

Yes, landscaping is an art. But only if you dig holes where Mommy wants them, not where she'll fall in! :)

Kara said...

Wonderful feast!

Patti said...

Great feast!! woof woof! :)

Anonymous said...

I bet you also like doing the landscaping... digging holes too!

I'm glad you found your mommy... sounds like she loves you very, very much...

Happy FF!

Anonymous said...

I loved your feast. You are so creative!

Landscaping as an art form appeals to me too! Can't beat wading in the water feature on a hot summer day!

Please visit my feast. I'm very late posting today.

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Good doggie! Here's a cookie for you. Your feast is great!

Renee said...

Great feast! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Love your blog design because I am a Yorkie lover!