Sep 7, 2007

A Meme Thingy

A meme that I liberated from One Gal Musing. I was there for Friday's Feast and dragged this home with me. Hope you like it.

My house is a small one room house, just big enough for me. It's in a fenced yard beside Mom's house. I am going to use Mom's house for the answers to this meme cuz I spend more time in there now than I do in my own house.

What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? She's got a bar soap that she covered with real sheep's wool so it's got it's own scrubbing effect... and she also has some shower gel too.

Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? Nope, but there's one in the sink.

What would you change about your living room? Nothing... but Mom wants to clean it up. She also wants to put new flooring in here and new furniture.

Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? The only dishwasher we have is Mom... well, I like washing dishes, but Mom always washes them again after I finish. There's lots of dirty dishes waiting for Mom.

What is in your fridge? Mom won't let me go into the fridge to see... and she won't get off the couch just now to go look either, but said there's stuff like: corn on the cob, tomatoes, bread, milk, ketchup, mustard, jam, pickles, eggs, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

White or wheat bread? Only whole grain breads for Mom.

What is on top of your refrigerator? There's a vase with 2 bamboo plants in water, a vase with some other plants rooting in water, and some other odds and ends stuff. I can't see what cuz it's hard for a dawg to see the top of the frig.

What color or design is on your shower curtain? Nothing... it's clean plastic.

How many plants are in your home? Oh ya.... give me a hard question.... it's more than my toes on all 4 feet.

Is your bed made right now? Nope

Comet or Soft Scrub? Huh? Oh, Mom says Comet.

Is your closet organized? Nope. Mom says there's more to life than housework,.

Can you describe your flashlight? I don't got a flashlight... but Mom has one dark gray with yellow on it, and a small shiny blue one too.

Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? A plastic bucket at home and in the truck. I like drinking out of the creek at the dog park.

Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? Dawgs just drink water.

If you have a garage, is it cluttered? Mom has a carport, guess that would count. Yup, it's cluttered. There's almost 3 1/2 tons of pellets for our heat this winter... and lots of sheep fleeces waiting for Mom to process them, and a bunch of other stuff too.

Curtains or blinds? Curtains

How many pillows do you sleep with? None. I sleep on blankets on the floor. I'm still waiting for Mom to make me a big cushion to sleep on, filled with sheep fleece so it's nice and comfy for me.

Do you sleep with any lights on at night? Nope. Mom turns 'em all off.

How often do you vacuum? Dawgs don't vacuum, silly rabbit!

Standard toothbrush or electric? Neither. Good luck brushing my teeth, I'm an excitable rottweiler, heehee. But my teeth get a good scraping when I eat doggy cookies and kibbles. They are very clean teeth.

What color is your toothbrush? re-read the last answer.

Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? Nope

What is in your oven right now? A chicken... but Mom lets him out every day for exercise while she cleans the oven. (just kidding, but wouldn't surprise me around here)

Is there anything under your bed? Yes. I don't know what it is but it makes a lump, but I don't mind it.

Chore you hate doing the most? Cleaning myself I guess... that's the only chore I do except cleaning the kitchen floor and I like doing that.

What retro items are in your home? What's a retro item? Oh, Mom said it's old stuff.... there's lots of old stuff here, too much for a dawg to type about.

Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? No. Dawgs don't need an office.

How many mirrors are in your home? What's a mirror? Must be a hooman thing.

Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? Nope... but there's a 8Kg bag of doggy cookies beside the big bag of dog food. Does that count?

What color are your walls? My walls are woodgrain on the inside and yellow on the outside. Mom's walls are all sorts of different colors, some wallpaper and some paint.

Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? Just me. Remember, I'm a rottweiler!

What does your home smell like right now? All sorts of critters... and food.

Favorite candle scent? Huh? What's a candle scent? What's a candle?

What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? I think Mom mostly likes dills, but remember... I'm a dawg and dawgs don't care about pickles.

What color is your favorite Bible? Mom's got some of them books, but I don't have one myself.

Ever been on your roof? Yes, sometimes when there's coyotes or somethin' in the hills above where we live I like to stand with my feet on my roof and bark at them. But I never get all the way up there... why would I want to?

Do you own a stereo? No, silly rabbit, I'm a dawg and dawgs don't give a rat's behind about stereos.

How many TVs do you have? None. Not even one!! But Mom has 3 of 'em.

How many house phones? Ummmm.... she has 3 if you count the fax machine too, but she hasn't used if lately cuz the chinchillas got out and ate all the phone cords and Mom hasn't replaced the one to the fax yet... heehee.

Do you have a housekeeper? Yup, of course I do! I call her Mom! She hasn't done much lately though.

What style do you decorate in? Early doggy... or is that modern doggy? Oh well... doggy style anyway. (why are you laughing?)

Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Again... I'm a dawg and dawgs don't give a rats asssssssssssso, that's a good question... hee heee. Hi Mom :o)

Is there a smoke detector in your home? No, but Mom has one in the hallway by her/our bedroom.

In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? I'd grab my doggy butt and run!!


Now, I'm gonna put a tag on some of you so you can play with me. I think 4 should be about right. I hope they all play along. I choose:
Jersey - The Furry Diva
Daisy The Curly Cat
Not The Mama, Jazper, Daphne, Spooker, Chloe and all the kitty guests - Purrchance To Dream
Bobby & the Bunch - Cats ~ Goats ~ Quotes



4 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

grate answers honey!!!

smiles, auntie bee

Daisy said...

Reba, I am glad that you are friendly to kitties! That's an interesting Meme, and I liked reading your answers. Thanks for tagging me, I am going to do it too!

The Gal Herself said...

Nice to meet you, Reba. I found your answer to the question about tooth brushing interesting. I have cats -- much smaller and easier to handle than you. And yet, even though all the petcare handbooks and websites say I'm supposed to brush their teeth, they simply won't let me. Do you think y'all resist this because you don't read the petcare handbooks and websites?

Jersey - The Furry Diva said...

Hey Reba!

Thanks for the strange little thing you threw into my blog - it took me a while until I got what to do with it - and now: It´s finally up =)

*nose-licks*