Sep 13, 2007

Coupons

Earning Dog Cookies
Now that I've started writing ads to put on my blog I am becoming much more aware of what this money stuff is all about. It's important to save money wherever you can so you can pay for what you need and for your treats. This is fall so soon it will be Thanksgiving, Halloween, then Christmas and all these holidays cost humans money. Maybe I'll even buy some gifts this year as I'll now have my own money too.

Christmas List:
Shadow (cat) - a can of tuna or a toy with a coupon from Pet Smart
Grace Hawk (rabbit) - a carrot or something with a Pet Food Direct coupon
All 5 chinchillas - peanuts
The 3 budgies - millet
Mom - feather pillows (hmmmm... here chickens)
Oh ya, better get the chickens something too, maybe scarves. I wonder if I can find good coupons for these too. I'll look at CouponChief.com.


No comments: