Sep 26, 2007

Two Great Days

Two days in a row Mom and I got to go walking in my favorite dog park, the one we always go to.

On Sunday while Mom was in church I waited in the back of the truck and enjoyed watching the world go by. Then our old friend Ron came by and petted me then waited to talk to Mom. She invited him to come with us to the dog park and he said yes. We had a really great walk and even went across the creek and out into the woods beyond. While there I met a new friend who I like a LOT. He's a Great Pyrenees and I think his Mom called him Wilfred or something like that. We were too busy playing for me to remember for sure. We ran and ran together and had so much fun. I missed him when we each had to go, but I did have fun walking with Mom & Ron and playing with other dogs there.

On Monday Mom went to an appointment then we went to the dog park again. We saw some dogs and peeps we know, so we walked with them 2 times around the park, but not out in the woods across the creek this time. I got to see my Great Pyrenees friend again and play a bit again. He's very handsome. I hope we see him again and that Mom has her camera with her so she can take piktures of us, maybe even a video cuz that would be real cool.

After the dog park Monday, we went to Mom's Toastmasters meeting. I waited in the truck. Suddenly clouds came flying up and rained all over the place. This did not make me happy as I didn't want to get wet, but the window was open so I crawled thru it into the cab. I know I'm not 'sposed to do that, but I do it sometimes anyway. When Mom came out she wasn't mad to find me in the cab and instead of making me get back into the back she let me stay in the cab, but not in the front on the seats, she make me stay in the extended part of the cab, behind the seats. I was happy!!! I got to be near Mom while she drove, and I got to stay dry too.

No comments: