Sep 7, 2007

Disclosure Policy

Modified March 24, 2009

I receive payment to post ad links on this blog. Mostly these are just links to the web site of the advertisers, though at times I am required to give my opinion of the web site and its content or product. If I honestly like what I read, I will say so, if I am able to give a totally honest report I do so, when I am required to give a ‘favorable’ opinion, I do my best to find something nice to say without promoting a product I don’t believe in.


I do not necessarily agree with or condone the use of products that I post links to. For example, I do post links to ads for things like diet pills, though I do not condone the use of them. I think them a waste of money and in some cases even bad for your health. However, I have formed this opinion mostly through trying many of these things myself. I believe we all must make our own choices and form our own opinions, so I will post the links and it is up to you to make your own choices.


I would like to clearly mark all posts that have paid links or content in them, however that is against the rules and I would be fired from this job if I did so. Therefore, if you follow a link and find it is an ad, it is up to you to read it or to hit the back button and return to my blog, ad unread.


Life is all about choices. I choose to post ads for which I am compensated on my blog. You get to choose whether to follow the links or not, and you get to choose what you do if/when you follow them.

No comments: