Our good friend Jersey the Furry Diva sent us this game to play. She called it a meme, and said it was created by Mimi, Queen of the Memes.
So, here are the rules:
You are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not. What message would you like to send out to the universe?
1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic.
3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture
4. Post the Message In a Bottle meme and your creation on your blog along with these rules
5. Tag a minimum of 5 bloggers - or your entire blogroll - to do the same. Notify them of the tag.
Your virtual bottle will remain afloat in the blogosphere ocean for all blogernity (That's a Mimism for blog + eternity.) - don´t forget to leave your link at Mimi´s Home to be added to the master list!
We're going to join Mom and her hooman friends at her church in a no whining challenge thing. Mom told her minister, Rev. Dale, about this thing and gave him some info about it. She suggested they start something at church like this and he said yes, if she'll take it on. She's gonna do it, and we want to too.
Now to tag other bloggers like the rules say:
1 - Sparky & White Cat @ Sparky's Blog
2 - Dragonheart and Merlin - Two Magical Sphynx
3 - Vic Grace at Cariboo Ponderer
We got company so didn't get to finish the pickin' others to do it. Maybe tomorrow.