Feb 29, 2008

Truck Riding

Yesterday Mom took me to town woof her. I love going to town woof Mom and don't like it when she leaves me at home. Anyway, so yesterday she takes me along for the ride. It was such a wonderful, sunny day that when Mom went to go into her Spiritual Centre to do one of her jobs there, she couldn't bring herself to go inside that building. She just had to stay outside and enjoy the warm, sunny day. She phoned her friend PatZ and they arranged to meet and go for a walk woof me. We drove up to the old farm where Mom and PatZ used to have horses. When I was a puppy Mom took me up there to ride horses woof them too. Of course, mostly I ran along side and in front and behind and off to the sides and, well, you get the point. The very first time, though, I was just a baby and got too tired to keep up, so Mom's friend Sandy got off her horse to lift me up to Mom. She thought I'd just be light, but I wasn't, arf, arf. She couldn't hardly lift me, so Mom had to lean down from her horse Whiplash to grab me and pull me up. Sandy must not be very strong, probably cuz she smokes and drinks booze too much. So, I rode on Whiplash woof Mom, across her lap, until I got rested, then almost toppled Mom and her saddle off and under the horse. The cinch had got too loose, from what I remember them saying. I walked the rest of the way home and after that always walked/ran woof them.

Anyway, so Mom & PatZ and I went fur this walk up at the farm, and Hugh came and joined us fur part of the walk. It was so wonderful and I felt so good after it. Mom felt good too, in her mind and her heart and her body.

It sure is a good thing we have car insurance on the truck or it would be not legal to drive it anywhere. Mom needs to get more soon cuz it runs out this month.

1 comment:

Mimi Lenox said...

Your message bottle is now afloat in the vast blogosphere ocean. You are Message In a Bottle #55.
Feel free to toss in a bottle whenever you feel the urge to send a message. The blog ocean is always open. You never know what might wash ashore.
Message In a Bottle #55