Mar 30, 2008

A Beautiful Saturday Arfternoon

Hi everyone. I want to say thanks to all the peoples that left me comments lately. You all make this ol' dawg feel pretty good.

Yesterday, I had such fun. I gots a great surprise. Mom took me to town woof her in our truck (not the surprise) and we went to her friend Wendy's house to pick up her... and her DAWG! (yup, that's the surprise). Wendy has 2 German Shepard boy dogs, Steel and Shadow, but has to take 'em to the dog park one at a time so they don't act bad up there and beat up on other dogs. So, it was Shadow we took woof us. That was kinda confusing fur me cuz Mom 'Bean had a cat named Shadow fur way longer than she's had me. He just died a few weeks ago (see his pikture on my side bar), so it's kinda confusing to hear a dog called by my cat bruvers name. Anyway, he is only nearly 2 and I'm 9, so he's kinda young, but he is kinda cute too... fur a German Shepard boy anyway. But I digress.... So, Mom opens the tail gate and won't let me jump out the truck to play woof this dog and I didn't know what was goin' on. Then Wendy told him to get in the truck woof me. She had to tell him a couple times, then he did it... just jumped right in. Mom drove us all to the dog park and we had so much fun running and playing together. The only problem was he kept jumpin' on me... like he wanted to do IT woof me. WELL!!!! I don't do IT!! Never have and never will, so I find it sooooo aggravating when boy dogs try stuff like that woof me. There's no need fur that kinda rude behavior. Oooops, digressing again. So anyway, Mom & Wendy walked 'round the dog park fur two times, but Shadow and I put on a lot more 'miles' than they did, arf, arf, arf. When we got back into the truck, Shadow understood what was happenin' and jumped right in. When we got back to Wendy's him 'n me didn't want him to get out and me to stay in, so we tried real hard to get us both out, or both stay in together, but finally he had to go. The said we'll get to do it again soon tho.

Then Mom visited in the house fur a long time before we came home to our house.

The End.

_______________________________________

If you live in the Ozarks, or even if you just like reading about real estate, check out this web site on Branson lots.
_______________________________________


3 comments:

Barb said...

Sounds like a fun day!

Sorry for the spam but I'm letting everyone on the Heads Or Tails blogroll know that HoT has a home of its own! You can find it HERE. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Sounds like you had a fun time with the woofie Shadow. Maybe you'll get to go back and visit again.