Mar 13, 2008

What's up now.

Whoof! Welcome to my blog. It has been a sad week and my Mom has had some dips down into deep depression. She doesn't even know what to say on our blogs now and this makes it hard for me to know what to say cuz I'm so connected to her. Yesterday she was so depressed it even scared her cuz she's 'been there' before and says it's a dark and dangerous place to go. The good news though is that she seems to be feeling a bit better today than she did yesterday. I think it's that one week anniversary since Shadow left us that kicked her in the butt. Thank God that's over though I dread the second week anniversary. I hope they get easier as they pass. On top of it, Mom's friend Art called yesterday wanting demanding his CDs back that he loaned Mom and he was not very friendly. He said for her to leave them with a friend of his and hung up before Mom could ask him if he's mad at her. He wanted a commitment that Mom wasn't ready to make so she thinks he's cut her out of his life.... and at a bad time for Mom to loose more.

________________________________________

Have you thought about checking out individual health insurance? This could be a good time to do so.

3 comments:

Jan Price said...

You will always miss Shadow but it does get easier to reach the milestones as time passes. We wish you healing.

Jan's Funny Farm

Mo and The Purries said...

Reba, sorry your mom's former friend was so rude to her.
And sorry that you all lost Shadow.
I have been so wrapped up in my own depression that I haven't been a very good blog friend.
Hugs to you all.
luv,
mo

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Hi, this is the first time Ive dropped by your blog...Hope your doing ok...depression is a bitch...
take care...A