Mar 17, 2008

My Woofenderful day!

I had a woofenderful day today. Mom took me woof her to church and some of her friends came out and petted me where I waited in the back of the truck, nice and safe inside the canopy. Then when Mom came out we went to a couple stores she had to go to. At the first one, she bought a big bowl for me to keep in the back of the truck woof me, and gave me water in it, but I wouldn't drink nothin' so Mom let me out fur a pee and poop, then I got back in and had a drink of water.

After the second store, Mom went and got a sandwich to eat, then we went up to the Dog Park and had a real good walk. We went three times around the park, and that's a lot of walkin' and playin' woof other dogs. It was woofenderful!! Now all I want to do is sleep. Good night.

9 comments:

Mo and The Purries said...

That's a great day, indeed Reba!

Lizzy said...

Sounds like you really did have a good day!

I'm so sorry I haven't been able to do your tag yet, I've been so busy! I might get on it eventually, though. ;)

Rest well, now!

Sparky

Anonymous said...

Long walks are woofenderful, Reba!
Are you awake already???

I´m asking b/c I caught something strange... and I´d love to play with you. Come in and find out here.

Thank you!

*nose-licks*

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun, especially the dog park!

Jersey - The Furry Diva said...

Reba? Hey... wake up, my friend!

*woof*

Tag! You´re it! Ooooops!

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're glad you had such a wonderful day with your mom. It sounds like it was a lot of fun.

We hope you and your mom are doing better. We know it was hard when you lost Shadow and we thought we would check on you.

Anonymous said...

It does sound like a great day! I take my dog to the rest home to see my grandma. The residents there love to have a visit from her.

Anonymous said...

Happy for you Reba for having good life with your mom..I'm really sorry for the lost of Shadow. Well,It's a history now. Forget bout the sad. I'm sure you will be doing fine with your mom..

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Chels is the same, good walk and a day out and she crashes...we don't have dog parks in Australia but they sound fun...

You did highlight an important point...I always carry water & bowl in the car cause you never know when you will need it