Feb 25, 2012

Random Thoughts

- I just changed some of the things on this blog, so while it is still the same template, the look has been changed by choosing different fonts, different shades of white/grey/black, different size of fonts, etc. I also widened the center and both side bars. The changes are subtle, yet I like this look better.
- I love the smell of hay drying in the fields, the smell of bread baking in the oven. I love the smell of leather and the smell of the air after a good rain. I love the smell of freshly dried laundry, and even the smell of horse stalls and of a cattle feedlot in winter. Yes, smells are important to me. I wonder what arturo fuente cigars smell like.
- I am blessed to be sitting here on my couch, watching my 51" TV, my cat cuddled up beside me, my cop of tea on the other side, the birds asleep in their cages across the room. Yes, my life is very blessed.

No comments: