Some things I've read on the internet today:
- World's Largest Pyramid Discovered, Lost Mayan City Of Mirador Guatemala CNN
"The Church says the Earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I
have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow
than in the church." ~ Ferdinand Magellan (148-1521)
- An interesting recipe for making your own First-Aid Antiseptic Ointment
- A web site where they have vestax mixers for sale. I think I should tell some of my musician friends so they can check this out if they have a need for this kind of equipment. Some of my friends get together on a regular basis and we sing and chant, drum and Chris plays his guitar, even play the didgeridoo! This is a really great group of spiritual people that I so love being a part of!
- The OFFICIAL website for the BC
citizens' Initiative Petition to stop smart meters in British Columbia, Canada
- 80 Uses for Coconut Oil and on another web site, 160 Uses for Coconut Oil. This truly is a wonderful, health filled oil
- The Old Farmer's Almanac, giving Gardening tips
- The Happy Brain Chemicals: The neurotransmitters dopamine, serotonin,
and norepinephrine, etc.
were other things I read online too, but I think this gives you an idea
that there are so many different and interesting things for us to read
and learn from here on the internet.... in case you didn't already know,
I am very grateful to have a good computer, internet connection in my home, and hydro to run these things.