Oct 11, 2007

Awarded and Awarding


I won an award!!! How cool is that!





My furry friend Jersey the Furry Diva was nice enough to give me this award. She's so cool.




Receiving this award makes me a very proud and happy rottweiler.... and it reminded me that Vic Grace (Cariboo Ponderer) also gave me an award awhile back. I didn't get it posted cuz I had to have time to think who to send it on to, and then I forgot about it cuz I have lots of bones to chew and it's a big job to chew them all and can be hard even to decide which one to chew on which day. Know what I mean? Anyway, guess I better find that award and get it up real soon... like right after my assistant feeds the chickens in the morning so she can type it up fur me!


Fur now, I will send this nice bloggy award tooooooo - bones... mmmmm, bones. Oh, wait a minute... no bones 'til I gets this done... bones.....

Gracie & Dylan... the big Danes over at Us Danes & Our Family.
Dragonheart, the cute little hairless cat at Dragonheart's Domain. I hope you feels better soon.
Travis at Trav's Thoughts.
Vic Grace living up in the middle of nowhere as the Cariboo Ponderer.

Now this pup needs a nap. I gonna go outside fur a pee, then go to my comfy bed Mom made me. I wanted to give this award to Mom at I Was Born2Cree8, but that could be nepo... neppo.... oh drat, that could be thought to be bad cuz she's my assistant too and types this bloggy fur me. So she'll just have to wait 'til someone else gives it to her.

Night all. Hope you like yur awards.

4 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulations on your award, Reba. :) You are a very nice woofie. :) Thank you for passing the award on to me - I am honoured!

Unknown said...

Very well deserved, Reba! You´re a good dog!

*secret message for your mom*
Please tell her you didn´t need to do this nepo-thingy. I awarded her, too. She´s a dear friend of mine and on my blogroll. I awarded every darling bloggie on the blogroll. See...? ♥ )

Shaz said...

Awww bless you & thanks, we love you too x x x

Travis Cody said...

Good girl Reba! And thanks!

**tosses special premium scooby snacks**