Oct 11, 2007

Friday's Feast - #11

Friday's Feast
Food Fur Smart Dawgs


Appetizer
When was the last time you were surprised?

About 5 minutes ago. I was laying on the floor, kinda under the footstool part of Mom's recliner. I was sound asleep when Mom decided to get up for somethin'. She didn't know I was there and her foot thingy whacked me real good. That was a Surprise!

Soup
Fill in the blanks: My eyes are ________, but I wish they were __________.

My eyes are brown, but I wish they were brown. I like blue eyes, but not on my cuz I'm a rottweiler and we don't gotz blue eyes.

Salad
If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be?

I'd look like a TY rottweiler dawg beanie baby.... and my name would be Reba Rottenweiler.

Main Course
Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits.

I lick myself clean like a good dawg... and I drink nothing but water.

Dessert
What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not?

BONZ. Well, it's not really a tooth paste, but chewing on bones and on my doggy cookies helps to keep my teeth clean and looking good. I've never been to the vet to get teeth cleaned, but peoples that see my teeth say they're good and clean.


Check out Fridays' Feast... see more participants for this week.

Please leave me your Barks, Woofs, Licks and other signs of love.
Your words brighten my day.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful dog answers this week!! Have a great week and great feast.

Anonymous said...

Bonz. Bahahahahaha . . . oh, man, Reba, you are a funny dog!

Coco said...

Ouch. That must've hurt! Hope mom looks carefully next time :)

Anonymous said...

ouch, that must have hurt!
enjoyed the dawgy feast! ;)
happy day!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Such cute dog answers:) You be good now!

Mines up too:)
Friday's Feast
Happy FF!

Anonymous said...

aww a blogging dog? :)

Linda said...

Tell Mommy to be more careful...she should know you are always by her side!!

Ruff!!

Patti said...

Always fun to visit here! :) Love the main course and dessert! hehe

I think Mom needs to give you a cookie to apologize! ;)

Sherry Lewis said...

I've been whacked by mom's recliner footstool a time or two. It's not fun. I don't get Bonz, but I wish I did.

From Angel, Sherry's dog.

Lizzy said...

Ouch! Your Appetizer sounds pretty surprising, alright! Heh heh.

Sparky

Anonymous said...

Cool feast!!! happy weekend!