Oct 25, 2007

Today & 2 months from Today


Today I've been laying around sleeping on the living room floor all day. I don't like going outside away from Mom, so when she tries to put me out I lay on the floor and look pathetic and pitiful. If Mom doesn't force me to go out I wait as long as I can until I really really have to go potty, then I make Mom get up from the computer and run to the door to let me out, arf, arf, arf. Mom was planning to take me to the dog park today, but the time is flying by so fast and she has so much work to do here that it doesn't look good for making it to the dog park. Dang! Mom leaves tomorrow to go away fur the weekend and I don't like that, so I'm not a happy puppy over that, but I know I will survive and I know Mom will be back home as soon as she can be. She's going to visit a friend of hers and to get our truck worked on for way more bags of doggy cookies (I think she calls it money) than what it would be here, so that's a good thing. We have to maintain our truck so we can go to the dog park and the grocery stores.

December 14 is my Burfday. I'll be 9 years old. I wonder what Mom will get me fur my burfday present.

Did you know that 2 months from today is Christmas Day?? I wonder what Mom will get me fur my Christmas present. She better get shoppin'!

By The Way..... the other day I got Mom to take videos woof her camera at the dog park. The didn't turn out too good, blurry when she moved the camera, but I'll post a couple of 'em to give you an idea what it's like there.

This is me playing at the entrance to the park. I forget the name of the white dog I'm playin' woof. We don't go so much by names all the time, we sniff buts, not shake hands, arf, arf, arf.




These take a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllly long time to load here, so Mom thinks she needs to reboot this 'puter and to not have so much open at one time when workin' woof videos. Sooooo I'm putin' this up fur you fur now and will put more up later. Whoof!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun! I like to play!