Oct 6, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Whoof to everyone!! This is Thankgiving weekend in Canada. Mom & I are grateful everyday, but there is this special day every year to remind everyone in our country to be grateful too. What are some of the things you are grateful for in your life?? Please tell me about them, even if you don't live in Canada.

I have so much to be grateful for, so here are just a few of the things:
- I am grateful I got to be adopted by my Mom
- I am grateful for the food I eat
- I am grateful for truck rides with Mom
- I am grateful for walks at the dog park
- I am grateful for my very good health
- I am grateful that I have good, healthy, strong hips
- I am grateful that we have a good, safe, warm home to live in
- I am grateful for my blog and all my friends that come here to visit me
- I am grateful that Mom will bring me turkey scraps from the dinner she's going to today
- I am grateful that I have lots more things to be grateful for

There... that's 10. I challenge you to meet or beat my Gratitude List! If you choose to do it on your bloggy, please leave a message to let this doggy know and I'll come visit to read it. Or you can leave it here on my bloggy.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Reba. You are a real beautiful dawg. I am sure mOm will have lots of goodies for you when she returns.
These "people" things kinda leave us out sometimes, but that is not because we are not wanted, as mOm will tell you. It just happens to be best that way, even for us "peoples" sometimes.
You be good and once more have a happy.......

woof. woof
Bobute

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Reba...pats to the pooch! :)

maryt/theteach said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Reba...

Jersey - The Furry Diva said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving, Reba!

You´ve got lots of good stuff to be thankful for ♥

Karlonia said...

Congratulations to Canadians (and their dogs!) for a happy Thanksgiving. Here in the USA, we are still waiting for our celebrations to begin. This year, the American Thanksgiving occurs on November 22.