Oct 25, 2007

Friday's Feast #13

Whoof!!! It's your dynamic doggy chef returned to create a culinary delight for you all to enjoy. Welcome to my 13th
Friday's Feast
Food Fur Smart Dawgs


Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.

The Animals Rescue Site and it's sister site's to help hoomans and our earth.

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?

10

Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?

I WAS a pet as a pup... does that count?

Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?

The Animal Rescue Site and anything else that would help save animals from being hurt and starved and such..... and dog cookies.

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?

Any that I can steal from Mom. I've got 2 or 3 rolls of her Life Savers that Dan left here fur her. Arf, arf, arf. She's not happy when I do it, but I wait 'til she goes to sleep then grab 'em if she leaves 'em anywhere I can get my lips on 'em.


Check out Fridays' Feast... see more participants for this week.

Please leave me your Barks, Woofs, Licks and other signs of love.
Your words brighten my day.

16 comments:

Natalie said...

Grrrrrrreat feast!

Anonymous said...

Hehe..I love your salad! :) Nice feast here!

Mine is up here;
Friday's Feast
Happy FF!

Gattina said...

Do you move your legs and tail when you sleep so that your mum can count your dreams ??

Anonymous said...

what a wooftastical feast!! Have a great weekend.

Melli said...

Well! At least the life savers are BETTER for you than the chocolate! But probably better to stick to those doggy cookies!

ley said...

Silly pup- candy isn't good for you! My dog steals candy, too- though his favourites are Jolly Ranchers.

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

hahaha, funny dessert, Reba! :)
enjoyed your feast
*woof*

Anonymous said...

how nice is your main course.great feast.happy FF!

Anonymous said...

interesting appetizer, i'll check on that later.happy FF!

Linda said...

Do you whimper when you dream the way my dog does? Great feast!!

h said...

Happy Feast Day. One of my favorite blogs is also written by a Rotty! Koinkydink? Woof!

Sandee said...

You are just the greatest Reba. I love your feast. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Marsha said...

Great feast! Ginger would love this feast... she would give it 5 woofs I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

that was a ruff feast. Good thing I don't have a bone to pick with you...
:0)

Wakela said...

Great feast! Have a great weekend.

Lizzy said...

Hi Reba! Sorry I haven't been able to visit your blog for a long time. I've got lots of blogs to catch up on! Hehe.

Sparky