Oct 25, 2007

Replys to Woofless Wednesday Comments

Whoofs to everyone who visited me on Wednesday!!! I'm gonna respond to the comments left fur me. Thanks for all of 'em.

Culture Shiok! said... Sure it woofless?

Yupp.... fur hoomans it's wordless... fur dogs it's woofless. Get it?

jams o donnell said... Great pics. you and your friend look magnificient. Happy WW

Thanks Jams. We love playin' at our dog park.

Yen said... Woof! So hows the Dog Reba doing today? :) Cute photos as usual! Mine is up here; Wordless Wednesday Happy WW!

You said "Woof" on "Woofless Wednesday"... geeeezzzz. I'm glad you liked the photos of me and the Bernese Foothills dog... I'm running behind but will get to your blog soon. Oh ya, and I'm doing great thanks... healthy & happy.

Linda said... Reba, Have I told you lately you are just too cute!!

No, Linda, you haven't. I am very cute aren't I. Arf arf!!

Mert said... Looks like you had a wooferful day! Thanks for visiting my WW :D

Geeezzz, again with a woof word on Woofless Wednesday. Thanks for visiting. I had a grrrrr-eat day thanks. Hope you did too.

tegdirb92 said... you are a great looking dog!

Thank you Mz. tegdirb. Hard to believe I look this good at my age isn't it. I'll be 9 hooman years on December 14. That's like around 63 dog years and I still look and act like a pup. Ahhh, life is good.

crazy working mom said... Looks like fun, Reba! :) I wanna come next time

Arf, hi Crazy lady. It is lots a fun. Mom & I would LOVE to have you come along woof us. Hop on a plane and come visit.

walmart homepage said... Hi reba! Who is that cat? she looks so cute! and so are you. Nice blog!

WalMart? Are you the 'real' WalMart? Send me some free doggy treats. I loves doggy treats, and there's lots at WalMart. I don't likes the dog food from there, but treats and toys is always good stuff to have. Bark, arf!! I don't know who tha cat is. I gots the pikture from ImageChef. Glad you likes my blog. Come visit me often, I likes hoomans. Mom & I will drop over to yur place soon as we can and say hi.

Dana said... very cute pictures! the cat is so sweet!

Thanks, Dana. I thunk it was coot, but didn't get to taste it, so don't know if it's sweet or not. Maybe. Hmmmmmmm.... now I'm wondering.....

YA ALL COME BACK NOW, YA HEAR!?!!

No comments: