Nov 4, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

ImageChef Sketchpad - ImageChef.com

Visit other Woofless Wednesday people too

NoBloPoMo







Shhhhh, and remember there's no 'woof' ing or 'whoof' ing here today cuz it's Woofless Wednesday. That's up there and this is NoBloPoMo here, but still, we don't want to disturb anyone.

My Mom 'Bean said that those pictures are of Peace. I think they're just of a Mule Deer. Mom says, yes it's a mule deer, but the deer was at peace and the pictures are peaceful. I know if I'd been woof her along on the drive that day, I'd have got all excited and barked and then the peace would be broken and the deer would've run away. I just can't help myself some days.

Now, some good Peace quotes fur you to read and think about:


In the hearts of people today there is a deep longing for peace. When the true spirit of peace is thoroughly dominant, it becomes an inner experience with unlimited possibilities. Only when this really happens-- when the spirit of peace awakens and takes possession of mens hearts, can humanity be saved from perishing.
-- Albert Schweitzer
--


There is no time left for anything but to make peacework a dimension of our every waking activity.
-- Elise Boulding --


When you make peace with yourself, you make peace with the world.
-- Maha Ghosananda --


5 comments:

Gattina said...

It's such a long time ago that I haven't seen a deer ! I think it goes back to my childhood and that's indeed loooooooooong ago !

Anonymous said...

hey it's bambi! oh i wish i saw a real bambi in person...

carrie said...

shhh! don't scare them off!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever seen a Mule Deer. Happy WW!

Always Been Different said...

cute!

Happy WW!