Oct 21, 2010

Online working

I've been doing a lot more internet surfing lately, looking for custom made trikes (3 wheeled motorcycles) that are somewhat similar to the one I had.  Well,  I still have it, but it's smashed beyond being repairable. Anyway, I must find trikes comparable to my one-of-a-kind trike in my quest to establish a fare value for mine.  The insurance company wants to just pay me book price on a 2 wheeler without acknowledging that it was even converted to a 3 wheeler.  I don't know if I will get anywhere with my quest to get them to pay what is fair, but I will keep working at it and do the best I can.  I wish I would just find a place that said  click here and have it take me to exactly what I need, but it's just not that easy.  It's taking me a lot of hours of work.

No comments: