Dec 28, 2007

About my blog rank and such

There's some stuff been happening here lately that is not making me too happy. For one thing, my blog's PR went down a month or so ago... from PR3 to PR0. That bites big time! Thing is, that could have something to do with the other thing... The site meter reporter thingy keeps sayin' I have no visitors coming here. Now how silly is that. How could people leave comments her for me if they didn't come here? I admit that lately there's not been that many people or critters coming her to visit me, and it's been getting real lonely... but at least SOME have been comin' by to say 'hi'. And if I'm getting some comments, you can bet there are some that come by to look see that don't leave messages. But still I get these reports all the time:

 Rebas Run                        
(s37Rebas)

-- Site Summary ---
Visits

Total .......................... 150
Average per Day .................. -
Average Visit Length ............. -
This Week ........................ 0

Page Views

Total .......................... 218
Average per Day .................. -
Average per Visit ................ -
This Week ........................ 0
It's like it quit seeing the visitors comin' and goin' here. This is messin' woof my doggy cookie supply and I am NOT happy about that. Do any of you have any ideas what I can do to make that silly thingy work right again? If so, please let me know.




I think it would be nice to have my showfur (Mom) drive me around in this car. That back seat looks comfortable for me. If you have one of these, you might need some Chrysler 300 accessories.

2 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

google took away most rank from bloggers doing ppp. it totally sucks, i had just got a pr3 on my dot com blog and bam, it is gone! google is gaggle to me now...

smiles, auntie bee
xoxo

Janna said...

The same thing happened to a couple of my blogs too. Jantics and Jantrails were both a PR-3, but Google blasted them back to a zero, because I was doing PPP there.
Jannaverse has remained a PR-4, but that's because I'm NOT doing PPP there.
Clearly there's a correlation.
I agree with you, it's downright nasty.