Dec 15, 2007

I'm 63 Dog Years!!!

Hi every critter!! Our internet was broken for days and days... well, almost 3 of 'em anyway. It was awful!!! I couldn't come and post anything and I lost an assignment that would earn me cookies. It was sposed to be done by today. I thought I'd have 'til the end of today, but it's already gone. Whimper Whine. But anyway.....

I turned 9 years old in human years yesterday!! That's about 63 dog years! It's a good thing that I'm still healthy and able to run and play like a puppy, cuz otherwise I might need a stair lift to get up the steps into the house. Getting into the back of our truck would be impossible then without some kind of a lift. I have to be able to jump up into the back of the 4x4 which is much higher than a car or a 2 wheel drive truck. But that's not an issue yet, cuz I'm healthy as all get out and I still run and play like a puppy. In fact, recently I was up at the dog park with Mom again and got to playin' real hard with a couple youngins. We had so much fun and almost knocked people over a couple times cuz we forgot to pay attention to them as we ran and chased each other around. That's hard work for an old woman like me.... arf, arf, arf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Miss Reba!!!! You still look like a puppy to me! Just remember, you're only as old as you feel!

Big hugs and belly rubs!
Auntie Lois.