Dec 12, 2007

Christmas Thinking


It's time to get ready fur Christmas.... but not until after my Birthday!! I will be 9 people years old on Friday Dec. 14, yup just a couple days to go now. Then after that, the next big thing is Christmas. Mom has been trying to think of what to get her Mom and sisters and such. She's not even sure who to buy for, never mind what to get them. I think she should use this list I made up for her:
- Nan (her Mom) : some special good tea from Mr. Mo's store, The Wren's Nest, and some crackers and stuff like that in a gift basket, maybe some Purdies Chocolates.
- Auntie M: 8x10 photo, matted, and maybe some of that special good tea too.
- Uncle B and is family are coming down this year. For Unc. B and his woof, oops I mean wife, Karen: a 8x10 photo, matted.
- Uncle T and his wife Alana: 8x10 matted photo.

I'd like for my Mom to gets diamonds. Like diamond rings would be cool.

Guess I'd better give it some more thought. Arf!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great gift list!

Lizzy said...

Wow, your birthday really is coming up fast! Happy birthday!

Sparky