Jan 10, 2008

Friday's Feast #19

Whoof!!! It's your dynamic doggy chef returned to create a culinary delight for you all to enjoy. Welcome to my last feast of 2007!
Friday's Feast
Food Fur Smart Dawgs



Appetizer
What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?

Jane. I am 9 years old and only recently was given a middle name. Mom said I needed one cuz when I'm bad I need one... or somethin' like that. So now I'm Reba Jane Rottenweiler.

Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?

Mostly leather.... and black with silver studs of all shapes and designs. But thinking of Angel, I think I'd design some dog coats too, leather with swede or fur trim, and for winter a warm lining that can zip out in spring when the weather is warmer. Then it would work as a warm winter coat and a rain coat for spring and fall.

Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why?

Chore? What's a chore? Dogs don't do chores, silly.

Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?

Hey... I'm a rottweiler. Nothing frightens a rottweiler!! Well, except maybe being separated from Mom. I don't like letting my hooman Mom out of my site. My job in life is to be with her and look after her.

Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.

On the living room floor, beside Mom. 3 of the things I see are my Mom at her laptop, typing what I ask her to tell you (my paws don't work so good on that little keyboard); Angel (she's a ShitsWhoo cross that lives in our travel trailer); and Don (Angel's hooman Dad).




Check out Fridays' Feast... see more participants for this week.
Publish Post
Please leave me your Barks, Woofs, Licks and other signs of love.
Your words brighten my day.


DOOR PRIZE: Check this out. Dogs and people, even cats I guess, like to live in luxury homes.

7 comments:

Gattina said...

You are the first dog I meet with two names ! Very chic !!
How is it possible that you see your mom but she doesn't see you ? I suppose you look up and she looks at the Chinchillas !

Amazing Gracie said...

Katie and Zoe send licks and sniffs!

Alice said...

Your hooman mom must be so proud of ya! Great feast there... (Psst...I know dogs don't do chores)

Patti said...

Great feast! My dog has two names but it's all his first name I guess ... Sir Comet. (We just call him Comet ... we don't want him to get a big head or anything!) Have a great weekend.

Izzybella said...

Oh, geez--shitshoo!!! That's hilarious.

Does your mom know you play on the computer? I'm suddenly curious about what my boy and girl do when I'm at work. I'd assumed they were sleeping all day. Perhaps I should google them...

Anonymous said...

...and you do a very well at your job. :-D)

Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Reba Jane, good job with your feast!
Your hooman mom doesn't give you chores, like bringing in the newspaper?
My feast is up. Come visit me!