Jan 27, 2008

Manic Monday


Manic Monday (or as I like to call it, Dogic Monday) is the creation of the Magnificent Mr. Mo (a.k.a. Not The Mama) at It's A Blog Eat Blog World. It's a wonderful and fun way to spend Mondays each week. This week, Mo has chosen wish as the word we work/play with.



could










I hope you were able to read my message. It was wooofenderfully fun to make it for you. I wish I could eat bags full of doggie cookies and have raw meat for dinner every night. I even like to eat some raw vegetables and fruits. Mom says it's healthy for me to eat raw stuff. I just think it tastes really good. I am a dog woof discerning tastes, arf, arf, arf. I know that I am very blessed to get the raw food that Mom is able to give me, and to get regular dog food the rest of the time. I gets a doggie cookie every night before bed and I love it.




Have a 'woofenderful' week!

Learn more about Manic Monday here.


Now that I'm 9 years old, I'm considered an old dog. I know I have some years left, though not as many as I have behind me. I'm past middle age. I am lucky that I will always have my hooman Mom to look after me, no matter how old I get. Mom won't always have someone to look after her and will have to one day go into a 'home'. If you are like my Mom, you might want to take a look at senior living arrangements now and plan ahead.

10 comments:

Durward Discussion said...

Manic Monday ear scratch Reba. I wish that you stay the happiest dog on the planet with your hooman.

Unknown said...

Awwwww... sending over many many bones!

Wishing you a woofenderful MM!

Unknown said...

1 2 3 Make a wish!

Nice Monday Wish post!
I wish could lose this weight!
Come see which one of my wishes came true!

Jersey - The Furry Diva said...

I wish I could share a bone with you, Reba! ♥

*nose-licks*

Gattina said...

I didn't get all your wishes, I am only suspicious about the cat eye, I hope you like cats ! My neighbor's dog is very big he is a Bernese Mountain Dog and weighs 132 lbs ! but he loves my cats. One is even allowed to sleep in his doghouse while he sleeps outside, see !
For me no senior living ! and if I follow my grandma steps it will be until at least 90 !

Mo and The Purries said...

Eye wish U haf doggie bones, too!

Have a woofunderful week!

manic mo

maryt/theteach said...

That was fun Reba. You can have a doggie bone any time you want! :)

Sandee said...

Reba that was simply delightful. Yes, I got your message. You are so clever. Don't tell my dog Little Bit though, she'll get jealous. Have a great MM and a big tummy rub coming your way. :)

Travis Cody said...

Very clever!

Jersey - The Furry Diva said...

Hey Reba! I´m playing Heads-Or-tails today and you´re the featured "person" I´d like to meet someday. Wanna see?