Jan 28, 2008

Heeere's Shadow!!!



Hi. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Shadow. I am the purrrfect new co-author for this blog. I convinced Reba (my 'sister') that having a cat as a co-author to this blog would be the purrrfect idea for 'ratings'. I told her that having a cat here would make all the cat readers and cat loving people feel more comfortable here at Reba's Run. While this is all true, so is the fact that I want a reason to sit on Mom's lap while she's at the computer, which she is a lot. I get lonely waiting for Mom to get off this thing, and I read somewhere 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'. So here I am. Please, don't tell Reba this last part.... just tell her it's good to half a cat fur a co-author on this blog.

Not only will I be helping Reba to write articles here, I will also be writing ads to earn money. While Reba's money will still go towards buying more doggie cookies and raw meat, I will be putting my earnings towards cream and raw kidney/heart/liver. Neither of us care much about anything other than food and a warm place to sleep with Mom.

I look forward to getting to know all of you better.

No comments: