Oct 28, 2009

Jokes Fur U

I gonna tell you some jokes, arf arf.

Did you hear about the bird that got cheap life insurance? (or is that cheep life insurance? I'm a dog, don't expect me to spell good).

Okay, so maybe I'll just copy a few from the internet fur you to laugh at.

Q. What do goblins and ghosts drink when they're hot and thirsty on Halloween? A. Ghoul-aid!!!

Q. Why do demons and ghouls hang out together? A. Because demons are a ghouls best friend!

Q. What's a monster's favorite bean? A. A human bean. (that's my favorite bean too)

Q.Why did the ghost go into the bar? A. For the Boos.

Q. Why was the girl afraid of the vampire? A. He was all bite and no bark.

Q. Why did the game warden arrest the ghost? A. He didn't have a haunting license.

Q. Why didn't the skeleton dance at the party? A. He had no body to dance with.


Just gearing up fur a Happy Halloween!!

No comments: