Oct 2, 2009

A ParTAY!

Hi All,
This is Reba's Mom here. I thought I'd tell you I am away in Penticton with some friends of mine. We are here for a TOPS Fall Jamboree and there are 4 of us women sharing a motel room. We are having a hoot, laughing a lot and eating. Yup, eating junk food. We are supposed to be loosing weight and here we are working at finding some. And it is so much fun. The way we are eating we may be saying "click here for weight loss pills" on the way home tomorrow evening. Well, at least we got a good walk going to the thrift store, then to the mall and back. Tomorrow will be a big day full of fun & meeting lots of people from other TOPS groups. This is my first time as I only joined in January this year. It should be a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woot...sounds like you are having a great time :) Don't be eating too much cookies and liver ya hear LOL. Have a good one. Aloha