Aug 25, 2008

Reba Tuesday

Welcome to this week's Ruby Tuesday, hosted my Mary the Teach at Work Of The Poet.



Mom met this dog one day when she went to get pellets fur keeping our home warm this coming winter. She furgets it's name, but it's a Boston Terrier. There's not many Boston Terriers around here, which might be a good thing cuz Mom totally loves 'em and maybe would've gotten one of them instead of me if there'd been one. Anyway, what makes this dog special, and what makes it a good fit fur Ruby Tuesday, is it's a RED color. They usually come in black and white, or some in brindle and white, some even woofout the white... but to get 'em in RED is very very rare.



NOTE: Some peoples have been calling me Ruby. I'm REBA.
Some peoples say "I like yur dog". I don't got a dog. I AM a dog.

Happy Reba Ruby Tuesday!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look how adorable you are! tehe
Mine's up if you got a chance, HERE!

Anonymous said...

Poor Reba. did I call you Ruby again?! It seems to be stuck in my brain! My aunt had a little dog just like this fella. My aunt's dog was named, Gabriel, but we called him Gabe. He was a little chestnut red cutie.

Reba said...

Yen - that`s NOT ME!!! I`m a Rottweiler, not a Boston Terrier. You didn`t read what I wrote, did you. Oh well. It was nice of you to come visit and leave yur words.

Quilly - I furget fur sure, but think it was someone else too. People at the dog park used to do it too sometimes. Maybe this is confusing fur hoomans. That`s so woofenderful that yur aunt had a dog like the little red Boston. Whoof!! See ya later!!

Gattina said...

He looks quite funny you should paint him a little more red, lol ! But I tell you (in your ear) you are far more handsome !!

Gattina said...

Hahaha ! I just read the comment of Jen ! She badly needs glasses ! some bloggers do indeed !

Minkydo said...

The pup is a cutie, but you are much better looking. He's too scrawny to have much fun playing with :)

dot said...

Bow Wow!! That means cute post!

CharmaineZoe said...

My mum had a Boston Terrier she called Bruce when she was young, but he was black & white, not like your lovely red one! Pepsi & Max say 'Hi & Woof, Woof' :-)

Ralph said...

Red tongue, pink nose and red inside the ears. Yup, Reba, you make for a charming canine Ruby Tuesday!

Mojo said...

Hey Reba! Nice shots of your buddy there. You sure are a pretty girl... I love me some Rotties. Come on over and see me and Tonka sometime. He's part Rottie, it just doesn't show (but I know his momma, so I know!)
- Mojo

Rambling Woods said...

Very cute you are...

Dianne said...

that little guy is adorable but you Reba are the best!

Anonymous said...

bow wow...those were cute pictures...bow wow..

could I get the address of that dog??bow wow..or may be urs...bow wow :)

juliana said...

that's a cutie... almost as much as you ;)

maryt/theteach said...

Reba, I was going to say that's not Reba, Reba's a rottweiler! But the Boston Terrier has red fur as you say so it's a great post for Ruby Tuesday, Ruby, ah, I mean, Reba! Ha!