Aug 18, 2008

Reflections - Day 2

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Our new challenge is hosted by Quilly. This is a one week photo challenge until Saturday, so keep comin' back to see more.


As well as the bridge, mountain and trees, etc., reflected in the water of Kootenay lake, it reflects good memories. In May 2007, Mom & I went on a holiday to visit our friend Cam in Kaslo. While there, we went to Nelson. This pikture was taken there in a wonderful park where we walked with our friend Claire. She met Mom thru their blogs and when out visiting friends that live in Nelson, we were able to go visit woof them. They are all nice peoples and we sure hope we see them again some day.


Have a woofenderful week!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you had a literal reflection as well as reflecting back to good times.

Anonymous said...

God's country.

Beautiful scenery. Beautiful photo.

Carletta said...

What a gorgeous photo!!
Many reflections here.

Amber Star said...

The mountains in your picture are really something beautiful and the bridge is great.

maryt/theteach said...

I love your reflections! I have reflections up too! :)

Anonymous said...

Its really great week. So this really awesome image. Thanks for sharing this post. I will keep in my mind. Thanks

Minkydo said...

Such a peaceful photo! I love bridges.