Oct 27, 2008

Sores on my dog ears.

A few months ago, I had a sore spot on my left ear. Mom 'Bean thought that it looked like it could have been a pimple, but she didn't see it until I'd ripped it open and it was partly healed, so she couldn't bee sure. It healed up good, but there's a scar and a bit of a lump there. Now, Mom found another sore spot kinda like that one, and on the same ear. The first one was in the middle part of the ear, but this one is along the top edge and near the base. I don't really let Mom get a good look at these things, but she thinks this one could be a pimple too... mostly cuz she can't think of what else would give me a small sore like these. Then again, she doesn't even know if dogs can get zits. If this keeps up, maybe I should check out acne treatments (guess that means zit creams, arf arf arf).

No comments: