Nov 19, 2010

Busy Life

Wow, my life is really wonderful... and really busy lately.  I've had a full and busy life for some time and now on top of that I have Chiropractic treatments twice a week and Physio Therapy treatments twice a week. I have currently been moved up from Co-leader of my TOPS club to Leader and am President of my Toastmasters club... all on top of the rest of my life.  I've sure glad that right now I don't have to worry about figuring out and dealing with business debt consolidation.   Dealing with the insurance company about 1- the loss of property claim for my trike and 2- the injury claim for injuries sustained when I was hit, on my trike, by a car that was speeding and turned left across my lane, cutting me off.   I so enjoy the odd day when I get to stay home and relax or do my house work, read, etc.

No comments: