Today is November 15th, so it is just around the corner to Christmas 2010. Do you have all your gifts ready for giving? Do you know what you want to give each person on your gift list? Do you need ideas? Here are a few ideas of things you might wish to give people on your list:
- electronics: TV, computer, iPad, iPhone, Wii, etc. etc.
- books: there are so many good, interesting, entertaining, educational books on the market these days.
- concert tickets: lady gaga tickets or any other band that may be playing in your area in the next while.
- donate money to the needy or to people in 3rd world countries in the name of your loved one.
- gift certificates: for clothes, pets or pet products, toys, books, movies, etc. etc.
These are just a few ideas... I'm sure you can come up with some more. I like to give homemade gifts, though this year with having a broken wrist just healing, I think I will be buying rather than making for the most part.