Nov 19, 2010

Reminiscing

I was reminiscing today with a good friend.  I haven't seen Wanda for a long time, from what she said it's been 6 years since she was last in town so guess it's been that long since we got together. We had about a 3 1/2 hour visit today, Wanda, her 'new' boyfriend of 10 months, & I... way too short a time to catch up on what we've each been doing for the past 6 years. We of course also needed time to reminisce about our past crazy times together.  We also talked about health related things I am doing these days to get back my health and to heal my broken bones and damaged ligaments and tendons, etc.  I am into 'natural' health care things as much as and whenever possible. I remember when I raised show rabbits how I used to pick dandelions and feed them to my pregnant and nursing does because I knew that was a good way to how to product more breast milk for the does to raise healthy kits.  I've done some very interesting things in my life time. 

No comments: