Apr 17, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins ( #3 fur me)



1. The last time I lost my temper I barked, growled and snapped at Unique!

2. Dry kibble is what I'm fed up with!

3. The next book I'd like to read is Rottweilers Rule (don't know if it's written yet).

4. A nice dinner of raw beef is what I'm looking forward to.

5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, you aren't barking loud enough!

6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was nothing. I'm a dog. I don't get mail, silly.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a doggy cookie before bed, tomorrow my plans include going for a long walk woof Mom 'Bean and Sunday, I want to go to the Dog Park to play woof my friends and walk woof Mom!

Have a woofenderful weekend!

For more information on this, or for more players, and if you want to play too, go check out Friday Fill-Ins!

******************************
If you or someone you know have problems with drugs, please check out this site on drug rehabilitation. It could be the difference between life and death!
******************************

10 comments:

Serena said...

Dogs don't get mail? Aww...you poor thing! :D

Week #68


Serena

Ananya said...

hey doggy dear!hmm...u r a pretty smart dog!loved ur fill ins!Hope u'll have fun at the dog park!:)

cmw said...

#5 LOL!

SaraLynn said...

lol...cute fill ins!!

Pooch said...

#5 seems to be a given among our doggies...Bark more! Bark louder!

:)

alisonwonderland said...

lol re #5! enjoy your walks this weekend, Reba!!

Literary Feline said...

Woof! Meow! What fun responses! My two critters get mail all the time, but only because their human mom uses their names when signing up for things she thinks might attract junk mail. :-)

Have a good weekend! And thank you for your kind words!

Janet said...

Poor rottie doesn't get mail for his birthday or anything? so sad...

Thanks for playing!

Jack said...

"Rottweilers Rule" - Great idea, maybe you should write it! Thanks for stopping by my spot, have a good weekend!

tanabata said...

I loved reading your answers, esp. #5. LOL! Hope you get lots of long walks this weekend.