Apr 21, 2008

Manic Monday - Quake



Hi. Welcome to my dog blog fur another Dogic... errr... Manic Monday. I hope you enjoy it. Today, Morgen (a.k.a. Mo) at It's A Blog Eat Blog World, has given us the word bud to post about and have some fun with for his Manic Monday Meme (or Challenge, if you prefer).

Mom and I decided that most peoples would be posting about earth quakes and quaking in their shoes and stuff like that, so we went to YouTube fur a look around. I hope you like the one I chose. It's a commercial fur a yummy sounding cereal that is no longer in production, so we can't buy it. Darn. I'd like to eat a bowl great big bowl of Quake right now.




Have a woofenderful Manic Monday!!
(or Dogic Monday, or Catic Monday, or Womanic Monday)

BARK!!!!



<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
If you are interested in a batch file, this might be your lucky day!!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

8 comments:

Durward Discussion said...

Ruff Ruff Shadow

That was a grrrreat Manic Monday post. Tell your mom you deserve a treat for being such a good dog.

Sandee said...

I hadn't seen that commercial before. How cute. You do such a good job on Manic Monday Reba. You really do. Have a great day. Tummy scritches. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello my sweet blogging doggie friend. :) Happy Manic Monday.

Anonymous said...

GREAT post, i will be checking back to your blog more often! :o)

Anonymous said...

hi, I found your blog through my friend ratmammy, hope you will check out mine, there is a great dog waiting there to meet you, a jack "Oliver"

Mo and The Purries said...

Hi Reba!
Great manic monday post!
I could go for a big bowl of quake cereal right now, too!

Travis Cody said...

Happy quakin' MM!

Amazing Gracie said...

My Katie sends her best to you!
Zoe, too...
~~~Blessings~~~