Apr 17, 2008

Friday's Feast #25


Appetizer

Name a color you find soothing.

Black!

Soup

Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience.

I've never driven. I'm a dog, people! I ride in the back of the truck.

Salad

What material is your favorite item of clothing made out of?

Leather (black) woof big, sharp, silver studs on it. It's called a collar.

Main Course

Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see?

I've spent many nights outside, and sometimes still like to when it's real hot in the summer time, cuz it's cooler outside. I'd never do it on a side walk for a ticket. BARK!

Dessert

What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, last, etc.)?

Let me see.... hmmmm.... Reba Jane Rottenweiler. Rx3, ex5, bx1, ax2, Jx1, nx2, wx1, ix1, lx1. So, the 'e's have it.


Happy Fridays Feast!!

Check out Fridays' Feast... see more participants for this week.



<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Have you ever wondered what dogs dream about? Well, I dream about a memory foam mattress, one fur me and one fur Mom 'Bean.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

3 comments:

Bela said...

i like black. it's so sophisticated

It's my first time to join FF. My feast is ready to be served. Hope you can check it out.

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/04/feast-one-hundred-eighty-seven_18.html

Anonymous said...

Interesting answers!

Marsha said...

Ginger says she wishes she had a truck to ride in... she has to be content with the windows down in the back seat!

Have a great weekend and drop by here if you can!