Apr 23, 2008

Thursday 13 (#3)


THE PURPOSE BEHIND THE THURSDAY THIRTEEN:

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. What do you do? Write Thirteen things about yourself, summarize your week in one entry, make it easy for other bloggers to get to know you on a weekly basis. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!


This week, I'm going to tell you 13 things my Mom 'Bean and I am grateful fur. We have lots and lots of good things in our lives, so I'll t ell you 'bout just 13 of 'em.

1- We're grateful fur the house we live in. Though we'd like to change some things 'bout it, there are lots of great things 'bout it too, and we are grateful and concentrate on the good.

2- We're grateful fur our truck. Mom loves to drive it and I love to ride in the back of it. It always gets us where we want to go, and home again. Even in winter it gets us up our steep drive way.

3- We're grateful fur the food we each eat. Mostly I get my dog crunchy food, but sometimes Mom 'Bean gives me left over people food, or raw food like meat, apple, carrot. I really love that.

4- We're grateful fur our TV sets. I like to sleep near Mom while she watches TV. We have a set in the living room and one in the bedroom.

5- We're grateful fur this laptop computer. It is extra special cuz it keeps us connected to all of you out there in cyber space, and yur all special to us.

6- We're grateful that we're together fur all my life.

7- We're grateful fur knowing the truth about how we are one woof God. That God is all there is.

8- We're grateful fur all family and friends in our lives.

9- We're grateful fur the money we make on our blogs.

10- We're grateful fur all the money that God brings into our life, no matter what channel that Infinite Creative Spirit uses to give it to us.

11- We're grateful fur LOVE that we share woof each other and lots of others too.

12- We're grateful fur the times we spend at the Dog Park. It's fun and good exercise and we get to visit other dogs and hoomans.

13- We're grateful that we're gonna have some of our own home grown vegetables this year.



Thanks fur visiting us today. Happy Thursday 13!!


6 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

#2....no, not your yard deposit, but the #2 on your LIST!!!! I've always like to ride in the back of a truck myself....it's fun.

Have a terrific Thursday...my t-13 is posted too, it'll take a bit of doing to comprehend it all, but it's worth a shot. Come see if you can decipher it.

SandyCarlson said...

Lots to be grateful for--and all we have to do is stop and think for a minute about life itself! Thanks, friend, for reminding us! I hope there's something extra special in your dish tonight.

Laura Paxton said...

If that's Reba in teh top picture...I'm lovin' me some beautiful Rotti-dog!

Great bunch of things to be grateful for! Happy T-13!

Gattina said...

I am happy to read that you are not grateful being able to chase a cat, lol !

anthonynorth said...

And I'm grateful to you for posting this :-)

Lizzy said...

Those are all grrrreat things to be thankful fur!

Sparky