Apr 19, 2008

I don't know what this meme is called...

...but I found it over at Trav's Thoughts, and dragged it home woof me.


You're feeling: Sleepy and content. I had a good run at the Dog Park woof my friend Shadow (he's a German Shepard).

To your left: The rocking sofa chair.

On your mind: I'm wondering if I'll just get a doggy cookie fur bedtime snack tonight, or will I get an apple or some other good tasting stuff.

Last meal included: Dry dog kibble... but a bit before that I had my desert. Mom drove us through McDonald's fur her dinner, and ordered a baby ice cream cone fur me. She asked the young man (boy) in the drive-thru window to give it to me as she pulled up so my window would be by his. He was so excited and happy that he said "hold on, I'm going to make another one" and then he gave me 2 more. WOW 3 ice cream cones.

You sometimes find it hard to: answer some of these questions.

The weather: Sun, Clouds, Wind, and even a bit of snow today. Weird!

Something you have a collection of: bones.

A smell that cheers you up: people food.

A smell that can ruin your mood: cigarette smoke.

How long since you last shaved: Arf, arf, arf. I don't shave, silly rabbit.

The current state of your hair: Short, black, some places a red-ish brown. Always neat and tidy.

The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): Well, being a dog, I guess my workspace is the floor, so in the living room it's the couch and in the bedroom it's Mom's bed.

Your skill with chopsticks: I am very skilled woof those wooden chopsticks. I can chew 'em up in no time flat.

Which section to head for first in a bookstore: it's a toss up between the books about food, or the books about dogs.

Something you're craving: a good raw steak. Dog, would that go down well!!

Your general thoughts on the presidential race: zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZZ.

How many times have you been hospitalized this year: None. Haven't even been to the vet either. I'm healthy.

Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: my bed in Mom's bedroom.

You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: Police dog or maybe a drug sniffing dog. You see, I have a very good nose and am very good at sniffing.

Something that freaks you out a little: nothing I've found so far.

Something you've eaten too much of lately: well that's just silly. As a dog, there is nothing I've ever eaten too much of, and in fact, I'm not sure there is such a thing. I eat 'til it's all gone or 'til I've had enough, whichever comes first, and never over eat.

You have never: liked being separated from Mom 'Bean.

You never want to: be separated from Mom 'Bean.



That was fun! Feel free to play along if you like. Just let me know you did so I can follow yur scent back to yur blog and read it.

Have a woofenderful weekend!



******************************
I think that everyone deserves to have something special, something that they are proud of and/or means a lot to them. I think that for many, this would be luxury watches.
******************************

2 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Good answers! Now, do you want to play frisbee first or have scooby snacks?

Jennifer said...

Reba,

Love your blog! You're quite a beautiful dog. I played along on this meme. Run on over to my blog & check out my answers.

Belly Rubs,
Jennifer :-)